Covid-19 restrictions for weddings, funerals and corporate events that applies to our private function spaces.
- Capacity must not exceed one person per 4 square metres of space (excluding staff). Corporate events cannot exceed 150 people.
- For functions or corporate events, consider allocated seating and ensuring people remain seated as much as possible, to minimise mingling between seated groups. Ensure no more than 10 people at a table.
- Ensure alcohol at any event is only served to and consumed by seated attendees.
- Dancefloors are not permitted (except for the wedding couple at a wedding).
- Avoid self-serve or buffet-style food service.
- Keep a digitised record of name and a contact number for all staff, attendees and contractors for a period of at least 28 days. Ensure records are used only for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections and are stored confidentially and securely
For more information please visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/industry-guidelines/conferences-functions-corporate-events
Please note room capacities under the 4sqm rule:
Customs Hall – 64 guests
Harbourmasters Lounge – 32 guests
Collectors Room – 10 guests